Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Timothy's Summer School: Interlude 4

Previous Chapter

The Beginning

Ms. Johnson picked up the package.  The rest of her adopted, informal household had gone out on various errands (Timothy with a very sore bottom), and she had decided to get a good look at her new purchase prior to introducing it to David.

She shook it like a kid on Christmas morning testing their presents.  She slid her fingers along the side to open it, and noticed, to her surprise, that it seemed to have already been opened.   She took a closer look and, sure enough, the cardboard box had been torn open along one edge, and then carefully retaped.  She placed the box back on the table, concern on her face.

A few minutes later, she found herself ringing Rachel’s doorbell.  She waited a moment, and the door opened.  Rachel was a bit younger than Ms. Johnson.  She was petite, with short blonde hair. She was dressed in a short blue pleated skirt and a white top. She and Ms. Johnson got together fairly regularly for tea or something stronger when the occasion called for it.

"Oh, hello Sarah!  I hope I didn't disturb you the other day..."

"NO, no.  Not at all.  Thank you for delivering the package!  We had been wondering where that had gotten to."

Rachel gave Ms. Johnson an odd look, which she quickly covered up.  "Of course.  Just a mix-up by the mailman I guess."

"...Tell me...was there anything wrong with the package when it arrived?"

"Wrong?  No...nothing at all.  Nothing I could see..."  That odd look appeared again.  Ms. Johnson said nothing.  Rachel looked away briefly.  "Why don't you come in for some tea?"

Ms. Johnson walked in and sat at Rachel's kitchen table.  Rachel busied herself preparing the tea.  Once the water was starting to boil, she turned to Ms. Johnson and sighed.

"Ok.  I'm really sorry.  I tried to tape it back up.  It was really an accident.  I saw the package and opened it before I knew it was mis-addressed.  I didn't mean to invade your privacy."

"I thought so."  Ms. Johnson replied.  "What did you see?"

Rachel hesitated and looked away.  "Well, I took it out of the package before I realized.  It was a long leather strap with a handle....like something you would hit someone with."

Ms. Johnson sighed.  She had hoped that Rachel wouldn't recognize it.

"Hit someone?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well.....spank."  Rachel was clearly blushing.  Ms Johnson let the silence linger. "...Does it hurt?"  Rachel finally asked.

Ms. Johnson looked up in surprise.  "Well, I don't know yet.  It only just arrived."

"No....I know that...I mean....This won't be the first time, right?"

"What do you mean?"

Rachel sat down at the table.  She leaned forward in her chair almost eagerly.  "Does it hurt when David spanks you?"

Ms. Johnson couldn't stop a peal of shocked laughter.  "Oh...oh no.  That's not what happens at all."

Now it was Rachel's turn to be confused.  "Oh...I assumed it was....I mean, that you...I just thought..."

"You thought that David and I got up to a bit of kinky play?"

"...Yes..."  Just then the kettle whistled.

"You seem pretty eager to hear about it."  Ms Johnson said, probing a bit.

Rachel blushed.  "Well, I mean...it could be fun."

Ms Johnson looked at Rachel speculatively.  She wondered how far she could push this.  She decided to find out.  "Oh, I think you're right there.  You just have a few of the details off." She stood and turned off the stove.

Rachel looked questioningly at her.  Ms. Johnson decided to go for broke. She turned back to face Rachel and said, softly: "The only part of me that hurts when we play is the palm of my hand.  That's why we bought the strap."

Rachel's mouth dropped wide open.  She was completely silent for several seconds.  Ms. Johnson stood up and walked around behind her.  "It seems that you have a bit of an interest here.  Am I right?"  She laid her hand on Rachel's shoulder.  Rachel flinched briefly, and then looked up at Ms. Johnson.  "Go on.  I promise I'll share some details if you do."

"I...I don't really have any details.  I've never done anything like that."

"But you've wanted to."  It wasn't a question.

Rachel looked away.  "Maybe a little."

Ms. Johnson breathed deep.  It wasn't that she was attracted to Rachel...but she had gotten very attached to the power she held when playing with Timothy and David.  She had to admit that she found the idea of having that same power over Rachel....interesting.

"Would you like to find out what it's like?"

"..But...I thought you said....David doesn't..."

"He doesn't.  This would be between you....and me." Rachel's breathing quickened.  Ms. Johnson smiled.

"But....if.....you wouldn't think it's weird?"  she asked.

"I wouldn't care if it's weird."  Ms. Johnson responded, placing both hands on the back of Rachel's chair.

"O....Ok."  Rachel whispered, her eyes downcast.  Ms. Johnson pulled the chair out from the table. Rachel stood up slowly.  Ms. Johnson placed her hands on Rachel's shoulders and turned her around so they were facing one another.  Ms. Johnson was quite a bit taller than Rachel, and she reached her hand under Rachel's chin to gently make the younger woman look her in the face.

"If this is something you want to try...and it very much looks like it is... you're going to have to trust me.  Once we start, you don't get to change your mind."  Rachel's breath caught.  Ms. Johnson raised a finger.  "I'll answer your question before you decide.  Yes, it hurts.  I am quite sure of that.  I'm not gentle."

Rachel looked up at the taller woman.  Excitement and fear mixed deliciously.  Before she knew what she was doing, she nodded her head.  Ms. Johnson smiled broadly.  Her voice lost its reassuring tone and she became quite stern.  "Opening my package was a very, very naughty thing to do, Rachel.  I'm going to have to punish you for it."  She sat down in the chair Rachel had vacated.  Rachel stood stock still, paralyzed with how rapidly the situation had progressed.  Ms. Johnson reached out and gently, but firmly, took hold of her hand.

"It would be appropriate if I went and got the strap you were so interested in, but I think we'll start slowly today.  However, don't think that means I am going to let you off easy.  I am going to turn you over my knee for a good, hard spanking, young lady."

True to her word, Ms. Johnson pulled on Rachel's hand and she tumbled across the older woman's lap.  She gasped and reached down to grab Ms. Johnson's ankle.  Ms. Johnson took the hem of Rachel's skirt in her hand and slowly, deliberately pulled it up her back to reveal a tiny pair of white bikini panties.  Rachel's breathing was coming in short sharp gasps.  She was completely motionless, and Ms. Johnson could feel her tension through Rachel's grip on her ankle.

Ms Johnson put her fingers inside the waistband of Rachel's panties.  Rachel held her breath.  "Oh yes.  A good bare bottom spanking is exactly what you need", she purred, and then peeled the panties down to reveal Rachel's firm bottom.  There was a very clear tanline evident.  Beneath the panties, her skin was snow white. Ms. Johnson resolved to change that.

She raised her arm high, and then brought her palm down sharply onto the young woman's backside.  The report from the first spank echoed through the otherwise silent kitchen.  She raised her hand again and again, drawing tiny squeaks from Rachel as the spanking continued.

Feeling no resistance to the relatively mild spanks she had started with, Ms. Johnson pulled Rachel's waist closer with her left hand and increased the intensity of the spanking.  This garnered a reaction from Rachel, who cried out and started kicking her feet furiously.  Ms. Johnson smiled grimly and continued with renewed vigor.

"It hurts!  Owwwww"  Rachel cried.  Her panties were now dangling precariously on one ankle, flapping like a flag as her feet continued to kick.  Ms. Johnson noted with some appreciation that her bottom was very quickly turning a dark pink under her palm.

"Good.  Now we're getting somewhere." Ms. Johnson responded. She continued the spanking until Rachel's bottom was an even shade of red.  Rachel lay limply across her lap, accepting each spank meekly.  Ms Johnson finally stopped, and rubbed her bottom soothingly.

"Now.  Naughty girls stand in the corner after they get their bottoms spanked.  Up with you."  Ms. Johnson helped Rachel up and smacked her sore bottom towards the corner.  Rachel squeaked and ran.

Ms. Johnson walked behind her and took both Rachel's wrists in her hand, placing her hands on her head.  She lifted up Rachel's skirt and tucked it in to her waistband, admiring her handiwork.

"You can stand there with that bare bottom on display for five minutes, young lady.  I'll be watching.  If you move a muscle, I won't hesitate to go back to my house to fetch my hairbrush!"

Ms. Johnson went to the stove and turned the kettle back on.


Next Chapter Coming Soon

3 comments:

  1. Ahh. An enjoyable interlude. Yeah, Timothy's spankings at the hands Ms Johnson and Megan (hope he makes them both mad at the same time at some point cuz that would be ONE HELL of a spanking or series of spankings) are the 'main course' at least for me, but I do like lots of the secondary characters. You do pay good attention to detail. And then there is that mysterious stranger from the Beauty Salon...gives me lots to look forward to, at least until you get tired of the stories. Anyway, thanks for your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s my favorite part to write, too.

      I have a few more chapters planned out (including the mysterious stranger’s return), and I’m not getting tired of this at all quite yet.

      Megan and Ms.Johnson angry at the same time is a good idea. I will have to work that in....

      Delete
  2. Hi I stumbled across this blogspot today and worked my way through your extremely descriptive story. I have to say I think its brilliant.
    I love the way it has evolved from a teacher pupil discipline session to super spankings all round, even a near public naughty boys spanking with only a curtain stopping his bare bottom being on full display to lots of ladies.
    I am looking forward to see how it progresses in fact I think I will sit in front of that big window in Ms Johnson living room.

    Regards Stephen.

    ReplyDelete