Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Timothy' Summer School Chp 9

The Beginning

Previous Chapter


"Hi, Timothy!"  Megan was tanned and beautiful, having just returned from vacation.  She and Timothy had agreed to meet at the fort.

Timothy smiled broadly.  The two embraced, somewhat awkwardly at first, but then they both sort of melted into the hug.  They stayed there a very long time, neither wanting to be the first to let go.  Finally, it ended, and the two sat down on a log to talk.

"Vacation was great. My mom had to come back a few days early, but my dad and I spent a lot of time with my cousins.  It was a lot of fun, but I really missed you."

"I missed you too. The town was pretty boring without you."

"I certainly hope you didn't get up to any mischief..." Megan said, with mock sternness.

The topic having been broached, Timothy blushed a bit and looked at his shoes.  Megan nodded.

"That's what I thought.  I'm sure I'll get a full report, and you and I will need to have a long discussion.  Anything you want to tell me before I hear it from Ms. Johnson?"

Timothy looked up.  "Ms. Johnson actually had to spank me just yesterday."  He explained how he had made her late for her appointment.  Megan listened carefully, her brow knitting in exaggerated seriousness.

"Well, I don't know about you, but my parents have always had a rule that if I get spanked at school, I get another spanking at home."

Timothy thought about this. Because he was so well behaved at school, the topic had never come up.  But he was certainly intrigued that it apparently had come up at Megan's house enough to warrant a formal policy.

"It seems to me that you and I should have a similar rule, Timothy.  If you get a spanking...from Ms. Johnson or anyone else, I want to be the first to hear about it, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I am going to be your girlfriend, but I am also going to be your disciplinarian, and I don't want you to ever forget that.  Every single spanking you get, you should expect an even harder one from me."

Timothy nodded, looking down at his shoes.  The mixture of excitement and nervousness in his stomach growing.

"I am quite sure that we'll have a lot to address after I've had a chance to speak with Ms. Johnson, but we can certainly handle this right now.  Stand up."

Timothy stood in front of her.  He had been pretty sure this was going to happen.

"I didn't bring the hairbrush, so we'll just have to make do.  Consider this just a taste of what you've got coming, young man."  She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down to his knees.  His underwear quickly followed.  Timothy felt very exposed, standing bare bottomed in the middle of the woods.  It seemed that the two of them were the only ones who came here anymore, but there was still worry in the back of his mind.

Megan pulled him to her right side and turned him across her knee.  As she was seated on the low log, Timothy's forearms rested on the forest floor.

"Well well.  You didn't tell me just how hard she spanked you!  I can still see the marks from yesterday."  Megan softly stroked Timothy's bottom.  A shiver went up his spine.  "But I'm afraid that's not going to get you any mercy here."  The stroking stopped.  Megan's hand left his bottom and then cracked down across it.  The sound of the first spank echoed through the empty forest.

It as followed by many, many more.  Megan did not spank hard or fast, but she held him across her lap for a very long time, and her hand steadily slapped down.  Somehow, the relative lightness of the spanking made it harder to take.  This wasn't a punishment at all...it was simply a demonstration of Megan's authority. Timothy felt completely helpless, and was starting to feel some actual distress.

Smack...Smack...Smack...Smack....Smack

He started to squirm in discomfort, but Megan didn't change her pace at all.

Smack...Smack...Smack...Smack...Smack

Megan didn't say a word during the spanking.  She relied on her hand on Timothy's bottom to express her message. Timothy was not openly crying, but he felt the beginning of tears prick his eyes, and choked back a few sobs.  Finally Megan stopped.  She gently stroked Timothy's warm bottom.

"Don't think that you're getting off easy, young man.  You and I both know that you have a reckoning coming."

"Yes, Ms. Megan."  Timothy responded, sniffling through a few tears.

"We are going to go to Ms. Johnson's house, and she is going to give me a full report.  I have a strong feeling that I'm going to hear that you were a very naughty boy  And naughty boys get spankings, isn't that right?"  She emphasized this with a slightly harder slap on his bare bottom.

"Yes Ms. Megan." gasped Timothy, surprised by the sudden slap.

"Yes what?" Megan asked, slapping him harder still.  Timothy didn't know how to answer. Megan slapped down again, and again.  These were not the gentle slaps of the earlier spanking.  Now Megan was punishing him in earnest.  The residual soreness from yesterday's paddling  made every smack especially painful, and Timothy's eyes brimmed over with tears.

"Yes what?" Megan asked again, delivering three more full-armed slaps.

"Yes, I'm a very naughty boy!"

"...you're a very naughty boy and?"  Megan asked, continuing to spank him steadily

"I'm a very naughty boy who needs to be spanked!" Timothy cried out.

"Much better."  Megan delivered ten more hard slaps, with long pauses between.  Timothy was crying openly now.  "You are a very naughty boy, and you need to be spanked very hard.  I am going to make sure that you get exactly what you need."

She stopped the punishment, and rubbed his bottom softly.  Timothy was limp and sobbing over her knee, his head brushing the ground.

"Shhhh.  Shhhh.  It's ok now."  Megan pulled him up to sit beside her and hugged him.  The bark of the log was very uncomfortable on his bare, punished bottom, but he felt warm and loved.  Timothy cried into her shoulder.

"That's all for now.  We'll go see what Ms. Johnson has to say tomorrow."

Next Chapter

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Megan will have to start carrying a very hard hairbrush with her in her bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, really liking this story so far. I like how firm and even a bit cruel (but not unloving) you make Timothy's spankings, esp from Ms Johnson-sending him to bed to cry himself to sleep, awesome!- , though I suspect in between 'fun' stuff little Megan here can be a spitfire as well when it comes to tanning a backside. Also looking forward to the identity of that 'mystery lady' :) Thanks for all you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Megan will definitely be more prepared next time. And the mystery lady is going to make her identity known soon....

    ReplyDelete