Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Timothy's Summer School: Interlude 2

The Beginning

Previous Chapter

Meanwhile....

Sarah came downstairs to see David seated on the couch, working.  He looked up and smiled at her.

"What are you working on today?" she asked.

"Oh...nothing. Nothing at all."  He casually closed the laptop.  Almost too casually, Ms. Johnson thought.

"Are you sure?" she asked sweetly, sitting next to him and running her hand up his thigh.  "You're not hiding something from me, are you?"  She very much suspected that he was doing just that, and she had a pretty good idea what it was.

David blushed and did not respond.

"Uh huh.  Why don't you let me take a look at that laptop?"  She slid it from his unresisting hands and opened it.  "Quite a few windows open here"

She clicked through the windows.  As she suspected, they were all blogs, forums, articles, and pictures on one single topic.  She closed the laptop and looked at David.  A silence hung in the air.

"Well. You certainly know that I am ok with this, right?"  David nodded.

"And you know that I would be more than happy to do all of those things with you, right?"  David nodded again.

"So, do you have something to ask me?"  David looked down at his hands silently.

"I can't", he whispered.

"You can't ask?"

David shook his head.

"But you do want it."

David nodded.

Ms. Johnson leaned back into the couch.  She had not expected this.  She thought for a moment.

"I suppose it doesn't matter" she finally said.  "The fact remains that you tried to keep a secret from me.  I think that we'll need to deal with that."  She took David's chin in her hand and turned his face to look at her.  She rested her forehead against his.

"You're  quite a bit bigger than Timothy.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to be MUCH more severe with you.  Do you understand?" David nodded quickly.  "Upstairs.  Nose in the corner and wait for me."

David practically ran up the stairs.  Ms Johnson opened the laptop again and clicked through page after page of stern women holding straps and tearful men with red bottoms.  She closed the laptop and followed David up the stairs.  He was waiting with his nose pressed against the wall, hands clasped in front of him.

"Tsk." Ms. Johnson said "I would have thought you would understand that I wanted you naked.  Arms up."  David complied, and Ms. Johnson pulled his shirt over his head.  She grasped the waistband of his pants and pulled him, stumbling, to the bed.  She sat down and turned him around to face her.  "I am going to tell you what I told Timothy.  Once I start this, I decide when it ends.  I intend to be very, very thorough today, and I suspect that it will continue long after you want it to be over.  Do you understand?"

David nodded.

"This is your last chance to back out.  Once these pants come down, I am not stopping until I turn this man in front of me into a sobbing little boy."  She unbuttoned his pants and waited.  When there was no reaction, she hooked her thumbs into the waist and slowly pulled his pants and his underwear down to his ankles.  She rose to her feet and stood next to him.

"Step out" He did, leaving his pants in a pile on the floor.  He was breathing very rapidly.  "Bend over the bed."  Again, he obeyed, stretching his torso along the mattress so his bottom was uppermost.

Ms. Johnson walked slowly to the closet, her footsteps the only sound in the bedroom.  She opened the door and retrieved the thick, leather belt from where it hung.  The buckle jingled, announcing its presence.  David's arms visibly tightened, his fists balling up in the bedsheets.  Ms Johnson returned to the bed, folding the belt over as she approached him.

"You will not need to count these strokes, David.  I am going to continue until I am satisfied.  I don't know how many that will be, but I can assure you that it will be more than ten."  She held the belt firmly by its ends and raised it high.

CRACK

The first stroke landed hard.  David pushed forwards against the bed, gasping at the shock.

CRACK

Again, the belt crashed down, drawing a red line across David's white cheeks.  Ms. Johnson continued, swinging the belt down with all her strength every few seconds.  She gave David just enough time to register the strokes independently.  His breathing was coming in shallow gasps. The belt cracked down again and again.  David curled his fists and buried his face in the bedsheets, the pain and heat in his bottom growing with every stroke.

CRACK


CRACK


CRACK


CRACK

Ms. Johnson was unrelenting.  Both of them lost track of how many times the belt crashed down.  David felt wetness on his face and on the sheets as tears sprung from his eyes.  Ms. Jonson continued, her pace quickening.  Now the belt fell every second.  David squirmed against the bed.  Ms Johnson reached out with her left hand and placed it in the small of his back to hold him still.  The belt continued to do its work.  David was wailing wordlessly, but made no attempt to get up.

Ms. Johnson stopped.  She looked down at David's bottom.  It was a uniform scarlet all the way down to the tops of his thighs.  She dropped the belt and ran her hand along it. It was hot to the touch, and welts crisscrossed both cheeks.  David shuddered at her gentle touch.  Ms. Johnson stepped away from the bed.  David didn't move, still breathing heavily.

"Stand up, David."

David stood, wincing as the movement highlighted the pain in his bottom.  He turned to see Ms. Johnson standing nude before him.  She stretched luxuriously.

"I think I am owed some appreciation, don't you?"

David knelt in front of her, and demonstrated his appreciation for a very long time.

Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment